My writer delivered an awesome dissertation on the Creek War, I definitely didn’t have the time to do all the research she did on my own.
Part 2: Policy memo (5 pages single spaced)
write about-Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
· Introduction/Boilerplate – who are they , who do they represent, and what do they care about?
· Suggestions for Defining What is “Healthy” – which kinds of foods are included in this definition and which are excluded? What is the criteria? Is it only foods from certain categories? Is there a minimum amount of a certain nutrient that should be present in order to qualify to bear the term “healthy”? Are amounts of specific nutrients present in a food disqualifying? Should the nutrients be naturally present (intrinsic) or could fortified nutrients be considered?
· Other Issues – address the following questions posed by FDA:
o Would this change in the term ‘‘healthy’’ cause a shift in consumer behavior in terms of dietary choices?
o Is ‘‘healthy’’ the best term to characterize foods that should be encouraged to build healthy dietary practices or patterns? What other words or terms might be more appropriate (e.g., ‘‘nutritious’’)?
o How best will consumers know when a food is healthy – how would this group prefer to communicate “healthy” in food labeling? For example, simply using the word, a logo, or some other way?
· Closing – summarize your main points and reasons why to conclude your memo
· References – the policy memo should be supported by at least 5 peer reviewed scientific articles as references providing data and substantiation to facts, figures or arguments made in the memo.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more